Sunday, December 11, 2011

$2.00 Yard Sale Chair



This is a chair I bought at a yard sale a few weeks ago for $2.00!  The lady told me that it was left in a storage unit that they own.  Why would anyone leave this chair behind? I think it would have gone great in my mom's 1970's kitchen with the large yellow, green, and orange daisy's - can you picture it? Ewwwww, I can!

But Look At Her NOW!

Look at her beautiful Detail 
 I think I made that Pillow too - a match made in heaven!

I just love her, but I can't keep her, she will have to go up for sale. :(


Materials Used:  Off White Chalk Paint with a dark brown glaze
Methods used:  Slight distressing with hand sander
Finish:  Paste Wax
Seat:  Recovered with Burlap

Thanks for looking,  Kathy

Your comments make me ;)


Partying here:

lank">

No comments:

Post a Comment