Sunday, November 6, 2011

My Second Batch of Copper and Painted Mirrors

These are a few of my second "batch" of mirrors that I made using Copper, Mica Paint (my own mixture), and lots, and lots, of brads with my new electric staple gun!  Boy does that save time.  My first few mirrors I used to attach the copper with little black tacks, there is only one way to get those babies in there - a tack hammer and needle nose pliers! The little black tacks do look nice though.   I decided to get an electric staple gun, after having trouble with a sore elbow. Next time I make one of these mirrors I will take pictures and attempt to make a tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment