Sunday, November 6, 2011

A long time coming...

Well, this is a long time coming.  My first time blogging.  I am not sure where to start....so here goes!  I would like for this blog to document, my ideas, my good projects, my GREAT projects, and my not so great projects. For the last few years I have been driven to make and create things.....sometimes, I think I am crazy! I wake up in the middle of the night with some of my "projects"  They seem really awesome at 2:00 a.m., but then by about 6:30 or 7:00 in the morning, when I wake up, well..... sometimes they aren't so awesome.

I have been trying to take pictures of all my awesomeness (is that a word?) I am not the greatest picture taker, but I am learning.  These are some of my latest projects that I will share with you.  I still have most of them so I am going to take better pictures and re-post.

I also have to mention "My Biggest Fan" my wonderful Husband, Mike!  Without him, I would not be where I am.  He is so supportive of all my crazy ideas.  He just shakes his head when I come up with some "great" idea, or drag something home from the Auction House (that is another story in its self, more on that later).

No comments:

Post a Comment